This is the antique brass version of my popular design I call The Wild Gypsy. I think it’s a perfect name for this stylish aromatherapy necklace complete with arrow and feather charms. The combination of the bright red-orange Carnelian and turquoise Magnesite healing crystals add a pop of color.
This aromatherapy locket comes with three interchangeable felt pads for use with your favorite essential oils.
The locket measures approximately 1.25” in diameter (not including the bail) and hangs from a 24” nickel-free chain. If you would like a different length chain, please enter desired length in Notes to Seller section when ordering.
- Heart Chakra Stone
- Increased self-esteem
- Supports you in living your truth and a more heart-centered life
- Reducing stress and anxiety
- Brings inner joy and a deep sense of peace
- Resonates with Base, Sacral, and/or Heart chakras
- The Gratitude Stone
- Manifestation Stone
- Stone of action and courage
- Gives you confidence to move forward and try new things
- Dispels fear
- Improves decision-making ability
- Provides a deep sense of inner peace
- Increases energy on all levels
- May help you attain your goals
Directions for Use:
Carefully open locket from the top (near the bail). Place a drop or two of your favorite essential oil or blend on the felt pad and allow it to absorb. Wipe away any excess oil that may be left on the metal, snap locket shut, then put your necklace on and enjoy your fragrance all day!
To change fragrances, simply change the pad and be sure to wipe away any residual oils from the inside of the locket using a clean dry cloth.
This item SHIPS FREE within the continental U.S. when purchased with another Slated in Spirit product purchased at the full shipping rate.
See more of my Aromatherapy Products here:
*Note: The item pictured above is an example of the one you will receive. Your special piece will be hand-crafted just for you upon receipt of your order. Because each piece is made by hand, yours may not be exactly identical to the one pictured above and slight variations should be expected.
I currently accept Etsy Direct and PayPal.
All orders must be paid in full prior to shipping.
Customers are responsible for paying all taxes, tariffs, import and duty fees.
Most items will be shipped within 2-3 business days via USPS First Class Mail unless otherwise indicated.
Production times are longer on custom orders and Tree of Life necklaces.
All Tree of Life items ship fully insured via USPS Priority Mail.
Please be advised that I cannot be held responsible for your package once it leaves my studio.
Customer service is a top priority for me. I do my best to ensure every customer is pleased with their purchase. However, my current policy is no refunds unless an item is damaged during shipping. You must contact me within three days of delivery and provide at least one picture showing the damage to the item(s). I will then gladly replace the item or refund you if I do not have a suitable replacement.
Please convo me if you have any questions.
- I love to work with my customers to create one-of-a-kind pieces. Simply convo me and we can discuss how I can bring your ‘vision’ to life.
- All custom orders must be paid in full prior to me beginning work.
- Custom orders may take longer than the standard 2 - 3 business days to complete depending upon the scope of the project. Individual time frames will be discussed prior to you placing your order.
Disclaimer: All information provided regarding metaphysical properties of stones and crystals is strictly for inspirational and entertainment purposes; and, is NOT intended as medical or psychological advice.
Additional Note: All items are handcrafted with natural stones and crystals; therefore, no two pieces will be exactly alike and each will have its own unique character.