This antique brass finish Steampunk Aromatherapy Locket includes Sodalite healing crystals for intuition, focus, and self-esteem. The funky look of this aromatherapy necklace is completed by the brass key and clock charms.
This essential oil locket comes with three interchangeable felt pads for use with your favorite essential oils.
The locket measures approximately 1.25” in diameter (not including the bail) and hangs from a 24” antique brass-finish, nickel-free chain. If you would like a different length chain, please enter desired length in Notes to Seller section when ordering.
- Resonates with Third-eye and Throat Chakras
- Supports you in living your authentic life
- Understand your truth and ideals
- Helps you speak the truth even in difficult situations
- Enhances intuition
- Emits a calming energy
- Improves mental clarity and focus
- Increases self-esteem
- Instills courage and helps you overcome fears
- Enables you speak the truth even in difficult situations
- Unlocks creative gifts you have tucked away inside you
- Brings cohesiveness and harmony to groups trying to work together
- Boosts decision-making capabilities
Directions for Use:
Carefully open locket from the top (near the bail). Place a drop or two of your favorite essential oil or blend on the felt pad and allow it to absorb. Wipe away any excess oil that may be left on the metal, snap locket shut, then put your necklace on and enjoy your fragrance all day!
To change fragrances, simply change the pad and be sure to wipe away any residual oils from the inside of the locket using a clean dry cloth.
♥This item SHIPS FREE within the continental U.S. when purchased with another Slated in Spirit product purchased at the full shipping rate.
See more of my Aromatherapy Products here:
*Note: The item pictured above is an example of the one you will receive. Your special piece will be hand-crafted just for you upon receipt of your order. Because each piece is made by hand, yours may not be exactly identical to the one pictured above, slight variations in stones may occur.
I currently accept Etsy Direct and PayPal.
All orders must be paid in full prior to shipping.
Customers are responsible for paying all taxes, tariffs, import and duty fees.
Most items will be shipped within 2-3 business days via USPS First Class Mail unless otherwise indicated.
Production times are longer on custom orders and Tree of Life necklaces.
All Tree of Life items ship fully insured via USPS Priority Mail.
Please be advised that I cannot be held responsible for your package once it leaves my studio.
Customer service is a top priority for me. I do my best to ensure every customer is pleased with their purchase. However, my current policy is no refunds unless an item is damaged during shipping. You must contact me within three days of delivery and provide at least one picture showing the damage to the item(s). I will then gladly replace the item or refund you if I do not have a suitable replacement.
Please convo me if you have any questions.
- I love to work with my customers to create one-of-a-kind pieces. Simply convo me and we can discuss how I can bring your ‘vision’ to life.
- All custom orders must be paid in full prior to me beginning work.
- Custom orders may take longer than the standard 2 - 3 business days to complete depending upon the scope of the project. Individual time frames will be discussed prior to you placing your order.
Disclaimer: All information provided regarding metaphysical properties of stones and crystals is strictly for inspirational and entertainment purposes; and, is NOT intended as medical or psychological advice.
Additional Note: All items are handcrafted with natural stones and crystals; therefore, no two pieces will be exactly alike and each will have its own unique character.